At Cali Raw Nutrition we believe in feeding raw meal formulas optimized to meet your dogs specific nutritional needs, for their current life-stage. We aim to bring you the best possible raw dog food nutrition, conveniently delivered to your door in easy to thaw & feed forms.
Our Adult Turkey Formula is life stage formulated for dogs aged 12 months and older. Offering 79% Protein, 20% Vegetables & aprox 1% added Salmon Oil plus naturally derived vitamins & minerals. This formula is considered a B.A.R.F. Diet.
We completely balance your dogs meals to more than meet AAFCO Guidelines for nutritional adequacy. All our formulas are made in California with only human grade ingredients. We source all our food suppliers locally in the Western United States & processed in a USDA Inspected Facility. If it's not good enough for us, it's not good enough for your dogs!
Part of our mission at Cali Raw includes bringing you the safest possible raw food for your dog. Your order is shipped direct to your doorstep, from our doorstep in Newport Beach, California. Before each batch is released for sale, it under goes a process called HPP, followed by a test & hold procedure to ensure the safety of the food before it goes into the market. We go the extra mile for your dogs health & your confidence.
BENEFITS OF CALI RAW
- Easy to Thaw & Serve
- Complete & Balanced Formulas
- Human Grade Meats & Vegetables
- Locally Sourced & Made in California
- Naturally Derived Vitamins & Minerals
- Formulated for Maximum Nutrient Absorption
- 100% Grain, Gluten, Corn, Wheat & Soy Free
- Small Batch Production in a USDA Inspected Facility
- Cold Pressure Processed for Added Safety & Confidence (HPP)
For a smooth & comfortable transition, introduce raw food as 20% of your dogs daily intake to start. Gradually & slowly increase raw food serving portion for 1-2 weeks, while decreasing the serving portion of the old food.
BASIC FEEDING GUIDELINES
- Small Dogs Feed 3.5% body weight per day
- Medium Dogs Feed 3% body weight per day
- Large Dogs Feed 2.5% body weight per day
- Monitor your dogs weight & adjust as needed
- Split into 1 to 2 meals daily
Note: These are general guidelines. It is recommended to follow the Caloric Feeding Guidelines below for a more precise feeding calculation.
ADVANCED CALORIC FEEDING GUIDELINES
Our Adult Turkey Formula Contains 31kcal/oz
The standard formula used for calculating the energy requirements of the average adult dog that lives in the house & receives light daily exercise is:
30 X Weight in Kg (or pounds divided by 2.2) + 70 = Daily Caloric Needs
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS
- Store Frozen!
- Thaw in the refrigerator 24-48 hours prior to feeding
- If needed, thaw in room temp water for 1 hour max
- Wash hands, utensils & surfaces with soap & hot water
- Immediately refrigerate unused portions & serve within 1 day
- Pet Food- Not Ideal For Human Consumption
Turkey Neck, Turkey, Turkey Heart, Turkey Gizzards, Carrots, Turkey Liver, Broccoli, Squash, Apple, Salmon Oil (Source of DHA), Magnesium Proteinate, Sunflower Oil, Zinc, Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Inulin (Extract of Chicory Root), Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Iodine Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement
NOTE: All orders placed in May 2019 will ship June 3rd 2019, or sooner. You will receive tracking confirmation at that time. Thank you for your patience!