At Cali Raw Nutrition we believe in feeding raw meat & vegetable formulas optimized to meet your dogs specific nutritional needs suited to their current life-stage. We aim to bring you the best possible raw dog food nutrition, conveniently delivered to your door in easy to thaw & feed forms.
Our Adult Beef Formula is life stage formulated for dogs aged 12 months and older. Offering 80% Protein,19% Vegetables & aprox 1% added Salmon Oil, vitamins & minerals, this formula is considered a B.A.R.F. Diet.
We completely balance your dogs meals to meet AAFCO Guidelines for nutritional adequacy. All our food is made in California with only human grade ingredients. We source all our food suppliers locally in the Western United States & process in a USDA Inspected Facility. If it's not good enough for us, it is not good enough for your dogs!
Part of our mission at Cali Raw includes bringing you the safest possible raw dog food. Your order is shipped direct to your doorstep nationwide, from our doorstep in Newport Beach California. Before each batch is released for sale, it under goes a process called HPP, followed by a test & hold procedure to ensure the safety of the food before it goes into the market. We go the extra mile for your dogs health & your trusted confidence.
BENEFITS OF CALI RAW
- Easy to Thaw & Serve
- Salmon Oil in All Formulas
- Balanced & Complete Formulas
- Human Grade Meats & Vegetables
- Locally Sourced & Made in California
- Naturally Derived Vitamins & Minerals
- Formulated for Maximum Nutrient Absorption
- 100% Grain, Gluten, Corn, Wheat & Soy Free
- Small Batch Production in a USDA Inspected Facility
- Cold Pressure Processed for Added Safety & Confidence
For a smooth & comfortable transition, introduce raw food as 20% of your dogs daily intake to start. Gradually & slowly increase raw food serving portion for 1-2 weeks, while decreasing the serving portion of the old food. Read more about transitioning here.
BASIC FEEDING GUIDELINES
- Small Dogs Feed 3.5% body weight daily
- Medium Dogs Feed 3% body weight per daily
- Large Dogs Feed 2.5% body weight per daily
- Monitor your dogs weight & adjust as needed
- Split into 1 to 2 meals per day
Note: These are general guidelines. It is recommended to follow the caloric Guidelines below for a more precise calculation.
ADVANCED CALORIC FEEDING GUIDELINES
Our Adult Beef Formula Contains 40kcal/oz
The standard formula used for calculating the energy requirements of the average adult dog that lives in the house, receives light daily exercise, and is spayed or neutered is:
30 X Weight in Kg (or pounds divided by 2.2) + 70 = Daily Caloric Needs
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS
- Store Frozen!
- Thaw in the refrigerator 24-48 hours prior to feeding
- If needed, thaw in room temp water for 1 hour max
- Wash hands, utensils & surfaces with soap & hot water
- Immediately refrigerate unused portions & serve within 1 day
- Pet Food- Not For Human Consumption
Beef Heart, Beef, Ground Beef Bones, Carrots, Beef Kidney, Broccoli, Kale, Apple, Beef Spleen, Salmon Oil (source of DHA), Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Inulin (extract of Chicory Root), Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Iodine Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement
NOTE: All orders placed in May 2019 will ship June 3rd 2019, or sooner. You will receive tracking confirmation at that time. Thank you for your patience!