Our Beef Marrow Bones offer your dog a safe recreational bone that they will absolutely love. Sourced and cut here in California, you can take pride in gifting your dog with the a treat that not only aids in cleaner teeth, but also offer them the very important benefit of fun & rewarding brain exercise.
Feeding & Handling Instructions
- Store Frozen Until Feeding
- Wash Hands with Soap & Hot Water
Choosing the Right Size Bone for Your Dogs
Small & Medium Bones: For Dogs with Small & Medium Heads
Large Bones:For Dogs with Large Heads (Coming Soon)
Best Practices for Recreational Bones
Supervise your dog at all times when chewing recreational bones.
- Limit react recreational bone activity to 2-3 times per week.
- If your dog is food aggressive, limit bone activity to a private location.
- When marrow or meat is present, keep outdoors.
Read more about safe recreational bones for your dog here.