Our Beef Marrow Raw Bones offer your dog a safe recreational raw bone that they will absolutely love.
Sourced and cut here in California, you can take pride in gifting your dog with the a treat that not only aids in cleaner teeth, but also offer them the very important benefit of fun & rewarding brain exercise.
Feeding & Handling Instructions
- Store Frozen Until Feeding
- Wash Hands with Soap & Hot Water
- Refrigerate or Refreeze Until Marrow is Consumed
Best Practices for Recreational Raw Bones
- Best enjoyed outdoors.
Supervise your dog at all times when chewing recreational raw bones.
- Limit react recreational raw bone chewing to no more than 2-3 times per week & 30-60 minutes per session.
- If your dog is food aggressive, limit bone activity to a supervised private location separate from other animals.
Be sure to refreeze orrefrigerate bones that stillhave marrow and meat left. You should refreeze the bone if it will be several days before it's chew time again.
Warning: Not for puppies under 6 months, giant breed or x-large heads, over-aggressive chewers, dogs with a history of pancreatitis or dogs having insufficient teeth.
Read more about safe recreational raw bones for your dog here.